NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Friday, April 15, 2011

You getting far from me

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 12:23 AM
Thats wht i feel nw. . . Even though u keep in touch wif me evryday, bt i cn feel tht u r getting far frm me. .
Right nw, u rarely calld me,rarely 3g's me,n only often text with me.
Bt only texting me wif da sme words. I'm nt blaming at u. . Yea ! I knw u r gtting busy lately bt i still wntd fr ur attenti0n t0wards me like b4. . Why cnt u ?
Soccay, i cn bear it. I knw i cnt afford 4 ur attenti0n nw. My minds keeps thinking bout da bad things. Nvr thought bout smthng gud n positve bout u since u chnge ur bhavi0r towards me.
I love u. . .
Hope u still love me. .
Nvr leave me. .
Nvr cheatd on me. . .
Nvr lie me. .
Nvr dishonest me. . .
I want u
Always love me . .
Always miz me . .
Always honest wif me. . .
Always trust me . . .
I REALLY LOVE U . . !

0 comments on "You getting far from me"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal