NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Birthday Today !!

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 2:28 AM
12am tewk, adalah pkra yg mngembirakn bg aq. Aq dpt 'HADIAH' pertma aq drpd lelaki yg aku cintai glak2.
He sung for me . . And Wish me hepi birthday, this is 1st time for me(someone i LOVE sing for me).
I'm really2 HAPPY !!
THANK Q VERY MUCH MY LOVE . . .
Please LOVE me ALWAYS until the end of TIME.


(MAKE YOUR WISH !)
(MAKE YOUR WISH !)


My Lists WISH :

1. Dapat kerja tetap.
2. Get MARRIED with my LOVING man
3. Loving him until the end of my LIFE.
4. Gt BEYBI after i MARRIED with
5. Pass driver license.
6. Shhh. . . A lot to wish. . .

Tidak trkata. . . KITA MANUSIA YANG HIDUP TOWK XPERNAH PUAS DENGAN APA YANG ADA..

Hehehehehe . . .

By the way, aiyo ! My mum kn0ck my door and wish me 'HAPPY 20years old'. How can she dunno my age . . I'm 19 years old la. . Not 20years. So sad she frgt that. . . :'(

0 comments on "My Birthday Today !!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal