NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Saturday, June 4, 2011

PANTAI ABANG AMIN, SEMATAN, KUCHING, SARAWAK.

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 10:13 PM
- NO PICTURE FOR TODAY ENTRY -

nothing much to talk about...
quiet bored today....
its seem nothing special happen to me today...

i really dunno what entry i wanna talk about...
just wanna say that i have bad conversation with someone today...

it was my fault either...
that`s why it`s happen to me...

an addiction, my UDAK and family been here today...
we had spends our time today with all my siblings...
quiet happy been to beach with them...
'PANTAI ABANG AMIN, SEMATAN'


 - the end -

0 comments on "PANTAI ABANG AMIN, SEMATAN, KUCHING, SARAWAK."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal