NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Friday, February 24, 2012

Love Note

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 10:58 PM
I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.


When I see you, I smile. When I hear you, I listen. When I touch you, I feel you. When I kiss you, I love you!

Real men never stop trying to show a woman how much she means to him, even after he got her.

Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together.


I would rather you hate me for who I am than love me for who I'm not.

Forgivness is the key to your unhappiness. Unlock happiness by forgiving.


Now that you're gone, I'm feeling lonely and sad. I never thought that love could make me feel this way.

0 comments on "Love Note"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal