NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Friday, December 7, 2012

Looking for Cheap Shawl/Pashima Dwi Tones

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 2:45 AM
I`m currently desperately looking Cheap Shawl/Pashima Dwi Tones, if anyone knows any page or webpage that sells Cheap Shawl/Pashima Dwi Tones please inform me ASAP by posts the link on my comment box.

Here`s example of the pictures i found on google...
I want exactly Cheap Shawl/Pashima Dwi Tones like this.
Please help me,k? 





But most important are, i`m prefer these 3 colors..


* would be better if got black+grey rather than grey+white



2 comments on "Looking for Cheap Shawl/Pashima Dwi Tones"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal