NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mandarin Course

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 11:56 PM
Currently i`m planning on study Mandarin Course and my mother gave her green light.
 Woohooo~ thanx a lot mum.
I`m searching for Mandarin Course at Sibu area. 
Does anyone knows where i can find it? 
And how much the fee?
Although i live here, not much areas i know.



Urmmm~ thats kinda a bit problem for me. 
If someone knows, please inform me ya?

For your information, Sibu areas full with Chinese and Iban people,
 and some jobs,
they really needs someone who able to speak Chinese.
Unfortunately, i`m not able to speak Chinese but i`m able to understand it
yet
although i understand it,
there is no guarantee they gonna hire me.

0 comments on "Mandarin Course"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal