NonoChan

Anda STALKER yang ke-

Nono Says - Page

Monday, April 15, 2013

Anime: Uta No Prince-Sama ( UtaPri )

Posted by Nono AB Jalil at 7:47 AM
Currently i`m addicted to Uta no Prince - Sama ( UtaPri ), its means Lagu Putera or in English, Song of the Prince (s). Why S in bracket? I have my own reason, its 6 guys in STARISH group ( +1 in Season 2 ), Prince is only for 1 person right because its without S. I`m not trying to change the title though.. Hahahhaha... Sorry about that... Skip about that... Here i have my own opinion, by the way, to those who love K-POP group, i`ll suggest you to watch this Anime. Its almost similar to live action K-POP GROUP ( or people called it BAND? ). I`m`m not really sure whether its being called band or group, i`m kinda confuse now...

Here some picture i`ve download on Google images and re-upload it here on my blog. Long time no update my blog.. How i missed it... 

*click images to enlarge




Here some pictures in chibi mode ! Daisuki !



Here an image with details of STARISH member, i`ve been searching for Cecil details but i didnt found any. I guess its because he rarely appear in Season 1 and finally appear for sure in Season 2 and become one of STARISH member ( currently airing, 2nd episodes has been publish )






For you information, UtaPri is an anime about music. I am sure anyone would be disappointed if this aspect of the anime was not done well. i think that the background soundtrack is quite suitable. The singing however has been the part that I really enjoyed. When people keep asking the question "Can music change the world?", I really have to give a yes as an answer. I felt that the songs in UtaPri are all quite emotional. If you like a short anime based around music or enjoys watching a reverse harem with cute guys, UtaPri is the anime for you. With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she’ll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won’t be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka?! Uta no Prince Sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy that will be like sweet music to your eyes and ears!

P/S: Hahaha.. Sorry for my broken English, its been so long i`m not using an English in my daily life and type any update in English, only type it in WhatsApp with my man. Fuu Fuu Fuu..

0 comments on "Anime: Uta No Prince-Sama ( UtaPri )"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

- Nono Says: Desire for ❤ - Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal